2019 GMC Blade 60” stopped working after 3.5 months

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2019 GMC Blade 60” stopped working after 3.5 months

I purchased a 60” Blade from my dealership for my 2019 GMC Sierra 1500 AT4. It also uses the plug n play harness.

It was working flawlessly when I installed it December 10. Yesterday when my wife drove my truck, I noticed it is no longer working at all.

This morning I verified all wire harness connections, and it still does not work.

I need assistance troubleshooting.

Hello thsoccer3,

Please double check your fuse (it should be attached to your ground/Black wire), also since you still have the 4-pin connector. Try by-passing it and testing the lightbar to a different truck equipped with a 4-pin connector. Just to double-check if its the harness or lightbar that is not working.

If you need more troubleshooting ideas please email support@putco.com and have a copy of your proof of purchase handy just in case we need to replace something under warranty.

Comment

I sent requested proof of purchase a week ago. I have tested the harness on another truck with 4 pin connection and have the same results as my truck:

The blade no longer works with running lights.
      The blade does not work when a blinker is activated.
      The blade flashes red like a blinker when brakes are applied.
      The blade does work like normal when shifted and driving in reverse but begins to flash white like a blinker when the brake is applied in reverse.

Please advise on a path forward.

If possible, it is much easier to communicate through email than this forum at nicholas_bascle@yahoo.com, or by phone 985-688-5599.

Comment

Working...
      X