2019+ Ram 1500 Fitment

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2019+ Ram 1500 Fitment

We’ve noticed that Putco makes an adapter for Chevy/GMC and a direct-fit logic box for Ford trucks.

Over on 5thGenRams, we’ve been discussing the merits of the OPT7 and Putco Blade light bars; we think the 60” Blade is the better looking option, but Putco doesn’t make a plug-and-play harness for the new Rams (currently the 2nd-best-selling truck on the market). Those that have attempted to install the Blade are able to connect brake lights OR turn signals, but not both.

Can we expect to see a version for our trucks? Thanks in advance!

See the thread below (20 pages!) for more details.
    Has anyone figured out a way to run a under tailgate light bar on these new Rams?

As SpeedyV notes, most Ram owners prefer the Putco Blades (60" or dual 18") over the other taillight bars. That includes me as I absolutely LOVE my 60" Blade's features, light output and warranty, even though I opted for the wiring installation that results in the Blade's amber LEDs being in sync with the Ram's amber taillights, BUT sadlyat the loss of the Blade's brake light feature.

I applaud Putco for developing such a great taillight and I'm confident that Putco's Designers and Engineers will be able to develop an adapter or module or harness, SOMETHING, that results in all (5) of the Blades' features to work perfectly. This will be MUCH appreciated, and not only for the MANY existing Ram and Putco Blade owners but also for the many more future Ram and Putco Blade owners.

Thank you Putco for (hopefully) listening and understanding our collective desire for an even better/superior product!

Comment

Working...
    X