Lighting Application Guide
Putco warranties are only vaild for the original owner of the product.
- Stainless Steel products have a lifetime warranty on material and workmanship, only.
- Painted surfaces have a 90 day warranty.
- Chrome Plated products have a one (1) year limited warranty.
- Lighting products (except Luminix) have a one (1) year limited warranty.
- Luminix LED Light Bars* and Luminix accessories have a two (2) year limited warranty.
*Luminix LED Light Bars covered under the warranty must be sent in to Putco. Putco will cover shipping both ways. Putco has the sole descretion on whether to repair or replace the light bar. Putco is the ONLY company in the industry offering a repairable light bar!
We strongly recommend them to enhance the brightness of your new bulb while protecting your OEM wiring.
Our guide is designed for use as a general application look up. We recommend checking your vehicle's owner manual or the factory bulb itself to verify that you are getting the correct bulb.
Yes, we recommend resistors for all exterior applications to prevent hyper flashing or error codes from appearing on the dashboard.
The 3M™ tape is an all-weather tape designed specifically for automotive use. It holds up to heat, cold, water, and other weather factors extrememly well.
"For over 40 years 3M's automotive attachment tape scientists have kept pace with the ever-changing automotive industry and its wide array of surfaces. The unique construction and relaxation qualities of 3M's automotive attachment tapes provide the automotive industry with some of the strongest and most reliable attachment tapes on the market today." - www.solutions.3m.com
Please begin the application process by filling out this form. A Putco representative will contact you when we receive your application.
We welcome all ideas as we try to satisfy our customers' desires. Please contact our Support Team with product ideas. We understand the time and thought behind your ideas and we thank you for sharing them with us.
Please contact the site administrator with the following information: URL of the dead link and the URL of the page containing the link. Thank you for helping us make our site even better!
- If a door handle kit is described as "deluxe", the kit will include a piece that fits behind the door handle.
- If it is a mirror cover set described as "deluxe", the set is for a full mirror cover. Mirror cover sets not desribed as "deluxe" will be a tape on, upper half mirror cover.
There is no set distance but we recommend installing all rocker panels at least one (1) inch from the bottom.
Some vehicles have the option of a removable cap for access to the stake pocket hole, however, some vehicles have a solid bed cap and will require you to cut out the stake pocket hole opening.